ISI is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. If you are interested in finding out more about our current openings email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All positions would require:
- Extensive international travel; majority of travel Aug thru Nov; average duration of trips 2 to 3 weeks.
- Attend trade and client conferences.
- Travel to clients and direct school enrollment presentations; interact with school directors, business managers and teaching staff.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients.
- Initiates and responds to RFP’s for clients, in coordination with carriers.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, marketing techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves client concerns by investigating problems in conjunction with related carriers; all responses to be documented and responded to in writing [via email] to client within 24 hours.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer Service, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Teamwork Focus.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive image to our clients.
- An Insurance Producer license with the authorities of Life and Health is preferred.