Our group health plans offer international school communities, non-profits and multi-national corporations, the opportunity to achieve their global business objectives related to the health and welfare of their international communities. Every institution has unique needs and requires a firm that listens first. At Insurance Services International, our group health insurance plans are sensitive to the unique needs of professionals working abroad. We will work with you to determine the most important factors for your organization and provide worldwide benefits coverage and financial terms that secure them.
Plan designs include:
- Continuous worldwide coverage
- Coverage for Employees and Dependents
- Unlimited Lifetime Maximums
- Access to U.S. Healthcare Providers
- 24-Hour Emergency Evacuation and Medical Assistance
- Wellness Programs including annual physicals, annual mammography screening, annual prostate screening and well-baby care
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- 24-Hour assistance for Members
- 24-Hour Service Through Online Service Center
- International Claims Management
- Claim Reimbursement in Foreign Currency
- Multilingual Services
For more information about Insurance Services International’s Group Health coverage, contact us at email@example.com. An ISI customer service representative will respond with more information.